Salmons Brook flood risk management scheme
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- First published:
- 19 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 1 March 2016, see all updates
How the Environment Agency is working to reduce the risk of flooding from Salmons Brook in north London.
This document explains the flood defence built by the Environment Agency to reduce the risk of flooding from Salmons Brook in north London.
Published: 19 June 2014
Updated: 1 March 2016
- Latest update 1 March 2016 - Scheme is nearing completion.
- Updated July 2015
- February 2015 update on the project.
- Updated information added.
- Latest update added.
- Major update to work schedule.
- First published.