The Traffic Commissioner made orders to:
- curtail the operator licence held by Ron Darch & Sons Co Ltd to 24 vehicles and 2 trailers immediately and indefinitely, but for a period not less than 6 months.
- disqualify Nigel Darch from acting as transport manager in any member state until the appropriate measures have taken place. Those measures are:
- Attendance on a 2 day transport manager refresher course other than the one attended in 2016, and
- Achievement of a certification to the “European Computer Driving Licence” standard.
- grant a period of grace of 2 months to appoint a new transport manager
The decision was made on 10 May 2018.