Use the form to ask to be informed when:
- a request for substantive examination has been filed or the prescribed period for doing so has expired without the request having been filed
- a patent application has been published
- notice of grant of a patent has been published under section 24
- an application for a patent has been withdrawn, or terminated
- a renewal fee has been paid within the period specified in section 25(4)
- a patent has ceased to have effect and/or an application for restoration of a patent has been filed
- an opinion has been requested under rule 93
- an entry has been made in the register
- an application has been made to register a transaction, instrument or event under rule 47
- a matter has been published in the journal, if the nature of that matter is specified in part 4 of this form
- any document may be inspected in accordance with rule 51 or 53
You can ask to be informed of the first event to happen from a list you give on this form. If you want to be informed of each of several events, you must file a separate form and pay a separate fee for each one.
Fee payable forms must be accompanied with a completed fee sheet.