We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
1. How many successful removals to Somaliland were there from the UK in 2005.
2. How many successful removals to Somaliland were there from the UK in 2006.
3. How many successful removals to Somaliland were there have there been so far in 2007.
4. By what means does the Home Office document individuals for forcible removal to Somaliland.
5. By what means can an individual seeking to return voluntarily to Somaliland obtain travel documentation.
6. In 2006, How many applications for travel documentation were made by the Home Office for the purpose of removal to Somaliland, and of these, how many were actually removed to Somaliland?
7. What is the average length of time between seeking travel documentation for removal to Somaliland and arranging removal?
We released the following information on: 09/05/2007