This evaluation measured changes of the participants involved in 3 relationship support interventions.
There were several objectives of study:
- how the different types of relationship support affected well-being, relationship quality and communication
- increased awareness and likelihood of using relationship-strengthening behaviours
- changes in attitudes to using relationship support in future
- value for money of the different types of relationship support
- how to inform more couples about relationship support opportunities and encourage their use
A second report that summarises the findings from a group of randomised trials can be found on the One Plus One website.