Register particulars of a charge created by a limited liability partnership (LL MR01)
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House forms for limited liability partnerships
- First published:
- 3 May 2010
- Last updated:
- 30 June 2016, see all updates
Use form LL MR01 to register particulars of charge created or evidenced by instrument on or after 6 April 2013 for a limited liability partnership (LLP)
PDF, 172KB, 3 pages
The paper form can be used to register particulars of a mortgage or charge created on or after 6 April 2013 by a UK registered LLP. There is a cost of £23 to file it.
It is easier and quicker to file form LL MR01 online at a cost of £15.
Any particulars of a mortgage or charge created before 6 April 2013 must be notified on form LL MG01 (England and Wales, Northern Ireland) or form LL MG01s (Scotland), which can be found on the National Archives website.
It costs £23 to register a charge, regardless of when the charge was originally created.
Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 sized paper.
Published: 3 May 2010
Updated: 30 June 2016
- Form version 2.1
- Planned maintenance notice removed.
- Message added: Due to essential maintenance Companies House online services will be unavailable between Saturday 16 April 2016 and Sunday 17 April 2016. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. You’ll still be able to file with HMRC.
- Online filing option added
- First published.