Register a used vehicle for the first time (V55/5)

You should use form V55/5 to register a used vehicle.



For example this could be imported vehicles that have been registered before, rebuilds and so on.

For help filling in this form, see the guidance notes.

Published 16 August 2018
Last updated 23 August 2018 + show all updates
  1. PDF updated.
  2. Added translation
  3. First published.