Regeneration projects in the UK: investment opportunities
- Regeneration Investment Organisation
- Part of:
- Business investment in the UK: Guidance for overseas businesses and Exports and inward investment
- First published:
- 14 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 13 June 2014, see all updates
The Regeneration Investment Organisation (RIO) can help international investors access large regeneration projects in the UK.
MS Word Document, 45.5KB
This guide covers:
- Regeneration and Investment Organisation (RIO)
- opportunities to invest in UK projects
- online access to RIO projects
- help from UK government
- investment successes
- enterprise zones
- contacting RIO for help
If you have a regeneration project and are looking for large scale investment then please download and complete the project initiation form.
Published: 14 April 2014
Updated: 13 June 2014
- New Project Initiation Document for those who wish to submit a project to the Regeneration Investment Organisation (RIO).
- First published.