- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Recruit an apprentice (formerly apprenticeship vacancies)
- 30 September 2016
- Last updated:
- 2 October 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
How to create apprenticeship vacancies and manage applications on the recruit an apprentice service.
PDF, 747KB, 32 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide covers the following:
- using the recruit an apprentice dashboard
- creating an apprenticeship vacancy / traineeship opportunity
- vacancy preview (submission and referrals)
- managing live vacancies
Published: 30 September 2016
Updated: 2 October 2017
- Updated guidance for creating and managing vacancies and applications.
- First published.