We received a request for information regarding the testing of non-lethal technology on 14 February 2011.
We released the following information on 11 March 2011.
The list below covers all publications regarding the testing of non-lethal technology performed by the Home Office Scientific Development Branch (HOSDB).
- Report to Compare Taser XP Cartridges with Taser 21ft Operational Cartridges (9 March 2009)
- Taser: Network Rail AC & DC Infrastructure Tests report for Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) (27 March 2009)
- Comparison of Taser International 21ft Blunt Front Cartridges to 21ft Crimped Front Cartridges (May 2010)
- TASER X26 Electrical Output Specification Test (8 May 2009)
- Alternative Solvents for CS (15 September 2009)
- Demonstration of Long Range Hailing Devices at Metropolitan Police Specialist Training Centre (MPTSC) (4 June 2009)