Public Service Pensions and Judicial Offices Bill
Guidance on the Public Service Pensions and Judicial Offices Bill to remove the discrimination identified in the McCloud/Sargeant litigation.
Contains information on:
- what the government has published
- the background and detail of the Public Service Pensions and Judicial Offices Bill
- how the bill will implement changes across all the main public service pension schemes in response to the Court of Appeal judgment in the McCloud and Sargeant cases
- the next steps following the bill
- additional information which may be helpful to members
Please note this guidance will be kept under review.
Published 6 August 2021