PSBP: North East (private finance batch)
This publication was withdrawn on
This page is now out of date and has been replaced with a list of selected contractors for the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) private finance batches which also shows the status of each batch.
Project information and updates about the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) private finance batch covering the north east.
The north east batch contains 12 schools across the region that will be rebuilt and / or refurbished as part of the PSBP. They will be funded via private finance and over 8,300 pupils will be taught in new, fit for purpose buildings as a result.
The following schools are in this batch:
- Bedlingtonshire Community High School, Northumberland
- The Duchess’s Community High School, Northumberland
- Laurence Jackson School, Redcar and Cleveland
- Longbenton Community College, North Tyneside
- Hetton School, Sunderland
- Seaham School of Technology, County Durham
- Front Street Primary School, Gateshead
- Hylton Castle Primary School, Sunderland
- Lingey House Primary School, Gateshead
- Mandale Mill Primary School, Stockton on Tees
- Roman Road Primary School, Gateshead
- Shiney Row Primary School, Sunderland
Contact details for the PSBP north east private finance batch: NE-PF.PSBP@education.gsi.gov.uk