This publication was withdrawn on
This page is now out of date and has been replaced with a list of selected contractors for the Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) which also shows the status of each capital PSBP batch.
Project information and updates about the Derby Priority School Building Programme (PSBP) batch.
Education Funding Agency has appointed Bowmer and Kirkland Construction as the contractor for the £28 million contract for the Derby capital batch. All seven schools are located in the Derby area.
More than 2,800 pupils in 6 primary and 1 secondary schools will be taught in new buildings.
The schools included in this Derby capital batch are:
- Asterdale Primary School
- Carlyle Infant School
- Cavendish Close Junior School
- Chaddesden Park Infant School
- Chaddesden Park Junior School
- Reigate Primary and Nursery School (including a hearing impaired unit)
- Allestree Woodlands Academy (including a hearing impaired unit)