We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following: 1. Is a letter like this the only method of complaint…
We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
1. Is a letter like this the only method of complaint or is there a formal complaint form which records the complaint.
2. Are the complaints recorded against the accommodation provider and taken into account at the time of the next evaluation of the contract?
3. Do you have a list of the Landlords from whom the Company has obtained properties?
If so, I would like to obtain this information under the Freedom of Information Act.
4. Do the accommodation providers give you the addresses of the properties where the tenants are housed so that you know their whereabouts for security reasons?
We released the following information on 24 May 2010
- A complaint should be made in writing to the Provider in the first instance. There is an internal complaint notification form being used by One Stop Shop providers when making a complaint on behalf of a Service User to the Provider. The Contract Compliance Team is copied into these Complaint notifications. Landlords should copy their complaint to the regional Contract Compliance Team. Email details are provided below for the Scotland & Northern Ireland Contract Compliance Team:
All regional Contract Compliance Teams record complaints using a uniform procedure and complaints log. Complaints are a key performance area and have an associated KPI (Key Performance Indicator) under the performance regime. The Evaluation criterion for the next procurement round has not yet been agreed.
A comprehensive list of Landlords contracted by Angel Group is not available to the UK Border Agency and therefore cannot be released. We are made aware of who is accommodated within 1 working day of their arrival.
Yes, we are made aware of who is accommodated within 1 working day of their arrival.