This resource is made up of briefings and practice examples to promote healthy weight for children, young people and families as part of a whole systems approach. It supports:
- local authorities
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- other NHS partners and non-government agencies
The briefing papers help to:
- make the case for taking action to reduce childhood obesity
- give examples of actions that can be taken
- provide key documents that form the evidence base and other useful resources
Practice examples are also given to illustrate what local areas are doing.
The briefings have been developed so they can be used as standalone documents and downloaded separately, or as part of the wider resource.