Harmful drinking, Zika virus and travel, new PHE and DH antibiotic resistance video, and changes to population screening programes highlighted.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number 2015641 PDF, 205KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The main stories are:
- Health Matters – harmful drinking and alcohol dependence
- Zika virus: travel advice for pregnant women
- Rubella screening in pregnancy to end in England
- PHE and Chief Medical Officer produce video on antibiotic resistance
- Smoking-related lung disease blights over 1 million lives in England
- NHS Health Check evaluation published
- Regional hypertension profiles published
- Screening recommendations including new bowel cancer screening test
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm programme screens one millionth man