Perry Barr and Witton flood risk management scheme
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- 14 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 14 February 2017, see all updates
How the Environment Agency will reduce flood risk in Perry Barr and Witton.
PDF, 3.9MB, 222 pages
PDF, 36.9KB, 4 pages
PDF, 1.27MB, 1 page
PDF, 1.73MB, 1 page
PDF, 3.05MB, 1 page
PDF, 1.26MB, 1 page
This document explains the plans to reduce flood risk to approximately 1,400 properties at risk from the River Tame in Perry Barr and Witton, Birmingham, West Midlands.
The scoping documents and plans attached show the planned design changes to the Perry Barr and Witton flood risk management scheme.
Published: 14 January 2014
Updated: 14 February 2017
- Link to autumn newsletter added and latest news section updated.
- Latest new section, construction update, scheme timescales and community engagement sections updated.
- Updated community engagement details and new document highlighting public drop in event
- Latest news and timescale sections updated.
- Date of the public drop in session on 16 September added, and traffic management in Brookdale Road.
- Construction on the Perry Barr & Witton Scheme has started. We've included a construction update.
- Update to the latest news and upcoming drop-in on 30 April in relation to phase 2 proposals
- Out of date documentation removed from page.
- Latest update, proposed solution and timescale information updated.
- Information about the proposed solution for the flood risk management scheme has been updated. New community drop-in event details also added.
- The Perry Barr and Witton flood risk management scheme Environmental Statement has now been published.
- The Perry Barr and Witton flood risk management scheme page has been updated.
- The Flickr album showing our ongoing work as a part of the Perry Barr and Witton flood risk management scheme has been published.
- Perry Barr and Witton Flood Risk Management Scheme consultation documents have been added.
- First published.