Oxford: reducing flood risk
This publication was withdrawn on
This document is out of date. For the most recent information see the Reducing flood risk in Oxford and Abingdon document collection.
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- First published:
- 19 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 25 August 2016, see all updates
How the Environment Agency is reducing the risk of flooding in Oxford.
This page explains the plans to reduce flood risk to people and properties in Oxford.
Published: 19 December 2014
Updated: 25 August 2016
- Document withdrawn. Replaced with more up-to-date information on the Reducing flood risk in Oxford and Abingdon page.
- A link to YouTube has been added.
- Updated 27/06/2016 with details of public drop in 28 June 2016.
- This page has been updated with details fo drop in event on 28 June.
- The Oxford flood alleviation scheme page has been updated.
- Public consultation information added.
- Updated with new information.
- Updated with information on ground investigation works.
- Information about community engagement added.
- New briefing added.
- Updated text.
- Updated Abingdon section.
- Updated for December 2014.
- First published.
- Major update to include information about Abingdon.