Ofsted provider portal: guidance for providers
The provider portal allows Ofsted and the provider to share documentation during an inspection.
The provider portal allows you to:
- review pre-inspection material and notification letter from Ofsted
- upload any relevant material for Ofsted to review as part of the pre-inspection
- review the draft report as part of the factual accuracy check
- view the final report after it has been quality assured
- provide feedback through the post inspection questionnaires
This guide introduces you to the basics of using the provider self-service portal.