Ofqual's corporate plan for 2014 to 2017
Our priorities for the next 3 years including our reform of GCSEs, AS and A levels, and vocational qualifications.
Ref: Ofqual/14/5501 PDF, 730KB, 27 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Our strategic priorities for 2014 to 2017 are to:
- develop our regulatory approach to focus on:
- validity of qualifications through their life cycle
- fairness and transparency of qualification delivery
- regulate changes to key groups of qualifications:
- GCSEs, AS and A levels
- other reformed qualifications taken by students in schools and colleges in England
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and functional skills
- regulate in a way to promote employer ownership and engagement with vocational qualifications and apprenticeships