Office of the Public Guardian business plan: 2014 to 2015
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The Office of the Public Guardian's business plan sets out the agency's priorities for 2014 to 2015.
PDF, 595KB, 32 pages
PDF, 276KB, 32 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Office of the Public Guardian’s business priorities for 2014 to 2015 include:
- new digital products and services, for example an online version of the lasting power of attorney (LPA) tool
- a new back office case management system
- more user-friendly LPA and deputy report forms
The report also commits OPG to promoting the aims of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and reacting swiftly to protect adults at risk of neglect or abuse.
Published: 3 April 2014
Updated: 4 December 2014
- Amended the description of business plan's contents - no changes to the document itself
- Added the Welsh-language version of the business plan.
- First published.