© Crown copyright 2017
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notice-to-exporters-201714-pcbs-and-components-for-military-goods-licence-updated/notice-to-exporters-201714-pcbs-and-components-for-military-goods-licence-updated
The Export Control Organisation (ECO) has amended and republished the open general export licence (OGEL) PCBs and components for military goods:
The main change to this OGEL is that the schedule has been extended to include component parts and complete knock-down kits of the components set out in the schedule.
0.1 Schedule includes:
- general parts such as: unpopulated (bare) printed circuit boards, wiring looms and harnesses, connectors, fasteners, mechanical switches, electric cooling fans, heat sinks, headsets, voice communications antennae, batteries, hoses, clamps, EMI/RFI filter windows, gaskets, fire extinguisher assemblies, anti-vibration/shock mounts
- additional vehicle parts such as: brake discs, alternators and generators, axles, bearings, windshield washer, seats, doors
- additional vessel parts such as: doors, hatches and portholes, and mountings
- additional aircraft parts such as: micro-switches, ducts, diaphragms, passenger and crew seat assemblies, ejection-seat mounted survival aids, aircraft windows and windshield washers
0.2 Contact details
Export Control Joint Unit
3 Whitehall Place
Telephone 020 7215 4594
Contact for general queries about strategic export licensing.
- Find Notices to Exporters from September 2012 to July 2016 at the National Archives.
- Find Notices to Exporters prior to September 2012 at the National Archives.
This notice is for information only and has no force in law. If the information here applies to your business, we recommend you take appropriate action; including seeking legal advice if necessary.