This fact sheet explains what needs to be considered when dealing with properties that are not in a state of reasonable repair.
This factsheet covers:
- the definition of Rateable Value and the impact of repair
- what is meant by repair?
- what is meant by a “reasonable landlord would consider to be uneconomic”?
- properties in course of repair work
- schemes of alteration to your property
- what to do if you think your property is in uneconomic repair
- what you can do if you disagree with the Valuation Office Agency’s decision