Newhaven flood alleviation scheme
- Environment Agency
- Part of:
- Flood and coastal erosion risk management: current schemes and strategies and Flooding and coastal change
- 11 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 July 2017, see all updates
How the Environment Agency is working to reduce flood risk in Newhaven.
PDF, 564KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document explains the plans to reduce flood risk from the sea and the river along the Ouse valley in Newhaven.
Published: 11 December 2014
Updated: 6 July 2017
- New updates to scheme 5 July 2017.
- Latest updates section updated.
- Updates made 15 March 2017.
- Update to map address link, 2 February 2017.
- Updates made 24 January 2017.
- Update made 17 November 2016.
- Update made 10 November 2016.
- Updates made 9 November 2016.
- Updates made to the scheme 25 August 2016.
- Updates made to the scheme 17 March 2016.
- Update to the scheme 9 March 2016.
- Community engagement updates made 15 December 2015.
- Updates made 19 November 2015
- Updates made on 17 September 2015
- Link updates to exhibition panels August 2015.
- Link updated 8th June 2015
- Updates made May 2015
- First published.