Approval, subject to modifications, for new passing facilities on the Hope Valley rail line at Bamford and Dore. This decision authorises the construction, maintenance and operation of new passing facilities and associated railway infrastructure on the Manchester to Sheffield Hope Valley route at Bamford and Dore.
This application is made under the Transport and Works Act 1992 (TWA).
- order: Network Rail (Hope Valley Capacity) Order
- application status: decision issued, 13 February 2018
- public inquiry period: 10 May 2016 to 25 May 2016
- date of application: 25 September 2015
- applicant: Network Rail via Eversheds LLP