NDA Programmes and Major Projects Report: Sellafield, March 2015
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Part of:
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority: priorities and progress and Radioactive and nuclear substances and waste
- First published:
- 4 March 2015
An overview of priority programmes at Sellafield, including summary schedules for some of the major projects contained within programmes.
PDF, 1.32MB, 27 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The summaries include the following information:
- outline description of each major project
- a high level representation of the specific projects, schedule and cost forecasts at key reference points (dates) through the project lifecycle and shows how these have changed through time
- graph outlining any schedule and cost movements through time, with the specific source information provided for reference on the separate table. Note: The “dotted line” elements within the graphs indicate ranges for both schedule and cost at each key reference point.
- further narrative/commentary is included to explain the basis for any movements between the key reference points and note the key drivers behind these
- additional information detailing “Spend to Date” is provided to indicate how much of the total project budget had been expended
Livelink ref: 23015949
Published: 4 March 2015