- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Part of:
- Guides and forms for plant varieties and seeds applications
- 1 March 2013
- Last updated:
- 23 September 2016, see all updates
Form to apply to add an amateur vegetable to the UK national list.
Ref: PVS 9 / Aveg PDF, 1.4MB, 2 pages
Ref: RAS Aveg PDF, 1.02MB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
You need to complete an overview form as well as describe the variety to add an amateur vegetable to the national list.
Your application must include:
- a completed application form
- a completed variety description
- the application fee of £100 and a completed remittance advice slip
You’ll get an acknowledgement that the Animal and Plant Health Agency has received your application.
You can also get more information on how to apply for national listing of agricultural and vegetable crops in the UK.
Published: 1 March 2013
Updated: 23 September 2016
- Remittance advice slip: amateur vegetable variety updated
- Clarified application process including acknowledgement process.
- Update application form - APHA branded
- First published.