The latest edition of the National Cancer Programme bulletin aims to provide updated information about policy developments and implementation news for the National Cancer Programme.
It will be of specific interest to NHS staff involved in cancer related projects.
This bulletin draws attention to:
- be clear on cancer campaign towards achieving earlier diagnosis of cancer in order to improve cancer survival rates
- investment in proton beam therapy
- national campaign to promote awareness and earlier diagnosis of lung cancer
- low rectal cancer development programme
- national cancer survivorship initiative symposium (NCSI)
- NCSI vocational rehabilitation pilot
- ‘Move More’ campaign