National accreditation logo and symbols: conditions for use
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Research and development
- 3 August 2011
- Last updated:
- 15 February 2017, see all updates
Sets out the conditions for the use of the UKAS (the UK national accreditation body) logo and accreditation symbols.
This publication sets out the conditions that organisations must follow if they wish to use the UKAS logo and accreditation symbols. It is intended for organisations working in calibration, testing, inspection and certification of systems, products and personnel.
Published: 3 August 2011
Updated: 15 February 2017
- Updated to change the responsible department and contact details.
- Updated the conditions of use for the UKAS logo and accreditation symbols.
- Updated publication - The National Accreditation Logo & Symbols: conditions for use by UKAS and UKAS accredited organisations.
- First published.