This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
This form was for nominating people for the Deputy Prime Minister's Mental Health Heroes Awards, announced on 2 January 2015.
MS Word Document, 23.2KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Criteria for nominations
Mental Health Heroes are those who are changing lives through one or more of the following:
- helping to break the stigma around mental health
- inspiring others in addressing or overcoming mental health difficulties
- making it easier for people to access mental health support and advice
- supporting people experiencing mental health difficulties to stay in or return to work
- pioneering new or innovative ways of supporting people with mental health problems and/or their families