A decision authorising the construction and operation of a railway which extends the Barking to Gospel Oak London Overground line to a new station Barking Riverside.
This application is made under the Transport and Works Act 1992 (TWA).
- order: London Overground (Barking Riverside Extension) Order
- order made: 15 August 2017
- application status: decision issued, 04 August 2017
- public inquiry period: 18 October to 21 October 2016
- date of application: 31 March 2016
- applicant: Transport For London via Bircham Dyson Bell LLP