Licensed and official seed testing stations
- Animal and Plant Health Agency
- Part of:
- Guides and forms for plant varieties and seeds applications
- 4 March 2016
- Last updated:
- 26 October 2016, see all updates
Details of seed testing stations licensed by APHA.
PDF, 85.1KB, 10 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This documents lists:
- licensed seed testing stations in England and Wales
- official official seed testing stations in the UK
These stations are approved by the Animal and Plant Health Agency to test seed samples.
See the guidance on how to apply to have seeds certified for marketing guidance.
Published: 4 March 2016
Updated: 26 October 2016
- List updated
- First published.