Later life newsletter 62: December 2014
Latest news on policy changes, good practice and initiatives and their impact on older people.
PDF, 85.2KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The December newsletter covers items including:
- State Pension overhaul
- Cold Weather Payment Scheme
- new booklet on ageism is launched
- coping at Christmas
- Manchester, the UK’s first age friendly city
- difficulty of living with arthritis
- how to alleviate carer stress
- SOLLA care advice standard
- Everybody Active Every Day!
- music in hospitals
- campaign to End Loneliness UK inaugural conference
- overcoming the barriers to access for older people
- campaign for warm homes