Later life newsletter 61: November 2014
Latest news on policy changes, good practice and initiatives and their impact on older people.
PDF, 152KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The November newsletter covers items including:
- safe, warm, decent homes for all older people
- the cold weather plan for England
- a new handbook to support carers of people with dementia
- one impact of intergenerational work
- stay happy, healthy and connected
- Guardian’s Interactive Guide to Social Care
- a Better Life poster competition for 7 to 107 year olds is now open!
- Get Chatting!
- ‘the missing million’ – an International Longevity Centre report
- ‘Appreciating Age’ – a report by the Commissioner for Older People in Northern Ireland
- Right to Know Campaign for people with dementia