- Ministry of Defence and Defence Safety Authority
- Part of:
- Management of health and safety in defence (JSP 375)
- 21 May 2009
- Last updated:
- 6 November 2017, see all updates
Health and safety forms relating to the leaflets published in Joint Service Publication (JSP) 375.
MS Word Document, 91KB
Ref: MOD form 5010 (version 1.3) MS Word Document, 138KB
MS Word Document, 115KB
MS Word Document, 117KB
MS Word Document, 151KB
MS Word Document, 291KB
MS Word Document, 143KB
MS Word Document, 72.5KB
MS Word Document, 332KB
MS Word Document, 285KB
MS Word Document, 71KB
MS Word Document, 70.5KB
MS Word Document, 390KB
MS Word Document, 253KB
MS Word Document, 88KB
MS Word Document, 95.5KB
MS Word Document, 127KB
MS Word Document, 129KB
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) health and safety forms are referenced in MOD Joint Service Publication (JSP 375) Management of health and safety in defence and are used by MOD staff to undertake assessment of the risks/hazards of their activites to ensure that their health and safety and the health safety of colleagues are not put at risk.
MOD forms 5055 and 5066 have been removed as they are no longer current. Users are to report WBV in accordance with their top level budget (TLB) accident/incident reporting arrangements. Staff should speak to their TLB chief environment and safety officer (CESO) in the first instance.
Joint Service Publication (JSP 375) Management of health and safety in defence is owned and produced by Defence Safety and Environment Authority (DSEA).
Published: 21 May 2009
Updated: 6 November 2017
- Added revised MOD form 5011 (revised August 2017), MOD form 5011b: routine COSHH exposure monitoring record (replaces MOD form 993E), and MOD form 5016.
- Updated MOD Form 5010 to version 1.3.
- Added revised MOD form 5011a: COSHH master register.
- Added revised MOD Form 5014.
- Added updated MOD 5056 form.
- Added updated DSE MOD form 1003.
- Updated current and added new forms.
- Added updated version of MOD Form 5011.
- Published revised MOD form 5014: DSEAR risk assessment
- Updated summary and detail sections.
- Replaced MOD form 5014: DSEAR risk assessment to latest version
- First published.