Iraq Historic Allegations Team quarterly updates
A quarterly written summary of developments and numerical tables about the progress IHAT has made into their investigations.
PDF, 287KB, 10 pages
The report fulfils IHAT’s obligation to ensure that the public can access information about its progress. It includes:
- noteworthy developments during the reporting period
- number of cases referred to the IHAT
- number of cases at each stage of the IHAT process
Published: 14 October 2014
Updated: 12 June 2017
- Updated to add quarterly report from October to December 2016.
- Added update: July to September 2016
- Added update: April to June 2016
- Added quarterly update for the period January to March 2016.
- Added new quarterly update for the period October to December 2015.
- Added quarterly update for the period July to September 2015.
- Added quarterly update for April to June 2015.
- Added quarterly update January to March 2015.
- Added new quarterly update for October to December 2014.
- Added quarterly update for July to September 2014.
- Updated the April to June 2014 update with a revised version.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence