This guide is aimed at businesses that would like to use somebody else’s IP or that are considering allowing somebody else to use theirs.
- contains an introduction to the concept of licensing intellectual property
- gives an explanation of why businesses grant and take licences of intellectual property
- sets out a checklist of the most common issues which you should consider before entering into any licence agreement
- provides a list of other resources for those who want to learn more about licensing
- provides a list of useful contacts
The supporting checklist sets out the major issues you need to think about before licensing IP.