Intellectual Property Office Corporate Plan 2015 - 2018
This corporate plan sets out the intellectual property office key objectives and priorities from 2015 until 2018.
This report sets out our key objectives for the next three years, and specifically our targets and priorities for the forthcoming year.
It includes details on:
- our achievements in 2014 - 2015 and over the course of our work to implement the recommendations of Professor Hargreaves’ 2011 Review of IP and Growth, which was completed this year
- promoting UK growth through IP policy
- delivering high quality rights granting services
- ensuring IP rights are respected and appropriately enforced
- educating and enabling business to understand, manage and protect their IP
- improving the skills and capability of our people
- increasing efficiency and delivering value for money
- our finances
IPO Corporate plan 2014 - 2017 is available.
Older IPO Corporate plans are available via the national archives.