This corporate plan sets out the intellectual property office key objectives and priorities from 2014 until 2017.
This report sets out our key objectives for the next three years, and specifically our priorities for the forthcoming year.
It includes details on:
- our achievements 2013-14
- promoting UK growth through IP policy
- delivering high quality rights granting services
- enabling business to understand, use and protect their IP and educating consumers to respect others’ IP rights
- improving the skills and capability of our people
- increasing efficiency and delivering value for money
- our finances
Older IPO corporate plans are available from The National Archives.