Insolvency practitioners: the provision of a complaints gateway
Memorandum of understanding about the provision of a complaints gateway
PDF, 40.7KB, 9 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This memorandum of understanding about the provision of a gateway to complain about insolvency practioners is between the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and:
- the Insitute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- the Insolvency Practitioners Association
- the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland