© Crown copyright 2014
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/insolvency-practitioners-recognised-professional-bodies/recognised-professional-bodies
1. Association of Certified Chartered Accountants - ACCA1.
29 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Tel: 020 7059 5000 Fax: 020 7059 5050
2. Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales - ICAEW
Level 1, Metropolitan House
321 Avebury Boulevard
Tel: 01908 248100 Fax: 01908 248088
3. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland – CARB (ICAI)
32-38 Linenhall Street
Tel: 028 9032 1600 Fax: 028 9023 0071
4. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland - ICAS
21 Haymarket Yards
Tel: 0131 347 0100 Fax: 0131 347 0105
5. Insolvency Practitioners Association – IPA
4-10 Heneage Lane
Tel: 020 7623 5108 Fax: 020 7623 5127
As 1st January 2017 IPA are preforming some regulatory functions on behalf of ACCA including delegated authority for all regulatory and disciplinary processes’ ↩