We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following: Regions that have been granted permission to publish…
We have received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
Regions that have been granted permission to publish their Domestic Homicide Reviews (DHRs) and details of the victims in the reviews
We released the following information on 12 December 2012.
The Home Office has given permission to seven Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs) to publish completed final reports - Overview Reports. These CSPs are:
• Sheffield First Safer and Sustainable Communities Partnership
• Safer Sandwell Partnership, Southampton Safe City Partnership,
• Bedfordshire Borough Community Safety Partnership,
• Gateshead Community Safety Board,
• Safer Walsall Partnership,
• Rochdale Safer Communities Partnership.
From the seven reports, we can confirm that of those people murdered:
• five were women;
• two were men; and
• there were no children.