infocus funding award: women in innovation
Innovate UK is launching a new initiative, infocus, to spearhead our work to encourage diversity in innovation and to boost the UK economy
This competition opened on 1 June 2016 and is now closed for registrations.
Women in Innovation is our first action under the infocus initiative. Innovate UK will invest £200,000 to get more women innovating in business. We want to enable and encourage more women to participate in Innovate UK competitions and take advantage of our support.
We are running this process to identify 12 women who will benefit from a unique tailor-made package of support. In addition, 4 of these women will also receive £50,000 to further their plans and make a stellar impact in the world of innovation.
The competition is open to any woman in the UK with experience in business innovation.
You must apply before noon 31 August 2016.
Not right for you? See other Innovate UK funding opportunities
Published: 26 May 2016
Updated: 24 August 2016
- Removed registration link because registration closed noon on 24 August 2016.
- Due to a high level of interest in the competition, we have added an extra interview date to the schedule for Women in Innovation - 21 October 2016
- Added the registration link to a second competition briefing event on 18 July in Birmingham.
- Competition guidance and brief titles have been frontloaded
- Added 20 June webinar recording
- Following feedback at the applicant briefing event, the 10% limit on sub-contracting costs has been removed.
- Links to register for the competition and the briefing event/webinar added.
- First published.
From: Innovate UK