DAIS accreditation request form and guidance
Defence Assurance and Information Security (DAIS) form for requesting accreditation of an IT system.
MS Word Document, 329KB
MS Word Document, 328KB
MS Word Document, 367KB
MS Word Document, 331KB
MS Word Document, 334KB
The accreditation request form is designed for use by MOD and industry alike. This approach ensures the initial registration evidence and Information Assurance (IA) maturity evidence are equal for all parties throughout the end to end process.
Answering the questions contained within the DAIS accreditation request form will determine which of the annexes you subsequently need to complete. The questions are designed to be as intuitive as possible, but if you have any queries or require further guidance, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org either via email or by telephone on 01480 52451 Ext. 4564.
‘Remember that information categorised as OFFICIAL SENSITIVE or above must not be transmitted over the Internet.’
Published: 1 June 2010
Updated: 11 October 2016
- Updated contact details.
- Added security statement to Detail and replacement forms.
- Removed guidance document, added updated accreditation request form and added new annex documents.
- Updated name of organisation to Defence Assurance and Information Security (DAIS).
- Added new version of Defence Security and Assurance Services: accreditation request form in PDF.
- Updated the accreditation request form to version 5.3.
- Added updated form and guidance note.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence