FOI 4095 We have a received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following: The following questions relate to an …
PDF, 35.9KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
We have a received a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for the following:
The following questions relate to an asylum application considered in 2001.
1. Can you please provide us with details by which the Immigration Service is notified of the outcome of asylum claims?
2. Can you please provide us with details regarding Home Office procedure following the grant of ELR? Including data updating.
3. Were there any general Home Office policies in existence regarding Angola between 1990 and December 31st 1999?
4. Were there any general Home Office policies in existence regarding Angola between 1990 and the present day?
5. If any such policies existed can you please provide us with full details of these?
6. What was the average length of time for an Angolan claim of this nature to be determined?
7. Were there any Home Office policies or guidelines in relation to the period that a decision should be made following interview?
8. If yes, what was the recommended period?
9. Was there ever in existence an automatic grant of ILR following the successful completion of ELR regarding Angolans?
10. If such a policy existed can you please specify dates in which it operated.
Date: Fri Aug 18 00:00:00 BST 2006
Published: 18 August 2006
From: Home Office