Request help with C105A, invoice, CAP licence or preference certificate (C578)

Use form C578 to ask HM Revenue and Customs for advice on producing C105A, invoice, CAP licence or preference certificate.


Advice of undertaking to produce C105A/invoice/CAP licence/preference certificate (C578)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Import and export: declaration of particulars relating to customs value (C105A)
Use form C105A to declare particulars relating to customs value.

Published 4 April 2014