Import and export: bill of discharge for Inward Processing and processing under Customs Control under a simplified authorisation (C99)

This publication was withdrawn on

Form C99 is no longer in use. Use form BOD3 to dispose of Inward Processing goods or form BOD4 to dispose of End-Use goods.

Use form C99 to detail the disposal of goods entered through Inward Processing Relief (IPR).