The flood risk management plan (FRMP) is split into 6 documents. These are:
- the summary which gives a high level overview of the FRMP
- part A includes the legislative background and information for the whole river basin district (RBD)
- part B includes detail about each catchment, the flood risk areas and other strategic areas
- part C includes the measures identified to manage flood risk across the RBD
- the strategic environmental assessment statement of particulars includes the potential impacts on people and the environment when implementing the measures in the FRMP
- the habitat regulations assessment details the potential impacts on designated European sites when implementing the measures in the FRMP
The East Riding of Yorkshire Lead Local Flood Authority produced the FRMP for the East Riding boundary within the Kingston upon Hull and Haltemprice Flood Risk Area. This is available on the East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s website.