The order authorises HS2 Limited to construct railway sidings and associated works adjacent to the Aylesbury Link railway for the transfer of waste and spoil material to the Calvert landfill and Greatmoor energy from waste facility in the district of Aylesbury Vale, county of Buckinghamshire.
This application is made under the Transport and Works Act 1992 (TWA).
- order: High Speed Rail (London-West Midlands) (Greatmoor Railway Sidings Etc) Order 2018
- application status: decision issued 13 April 2018
- public inquiry period: 18 July 2017 to 20 July 2017
- date of application: 9 August 2016
- applicant: High Speed 2 Ltd via Eversheds LLP