Form for raising an issue with the Groceries Code Adjudicator

Form for raising an issue with or providing information to the Groceries Code Adjudicator



How to make the Groceries Code Adjudicator aware of an issue or information you may be aware of

If you wish to raise an issue with or provide information to the Groceries Code Adjudicator, you should complete the attached form and return

by email to:


by post to : Groceries Code Adjudicator, Room 2.17 Victoria House, Southampton Row, London WC1B 4DA

Published 18 December 2013